Monday, April 22, 2013

Aggravated

I am a type of person who gives more than she takes.....but why am I the one constantly getting screwed over. It is official I am not lending anybody any more money ever, simply because they never pay me back when they tell me they are going to. Basically I rely on that money till I get it back. And I'm so tired of being nice to everybody this is such bogus. Why cant for just one time I let someone borrow money and they pay me back on time. God I'm so tired of everyone thinking that someone is going to pick up there slack and pay it for them. If you blow your money on BS then at least pay off the people you owe. I'm just way too nice of a person and I'm tired of being screwed over. This is the end of my rant! But seriously come on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment